Founded in 1944, BBR VT International Ltd is the Technical Headquarters and Business Development Centre for the BBR Network franchise. This leading international group of specialized contractors provides engineering systems for diverse structure types and delivers innovation and technical excellence in the field of post-tensioning and stay cables. As the largest franchise of its kind in the world, the BBR Network continuously strives to meet changing market requirements and in the last years has successfully grown both in terms of the number of territories covered, as well as post-tensioning and stay cable strand tonnage.
Starting date: 01 February 2023 or by appointment
- Handling general office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, mail collection and distribution, office stationery orders, administration of info-mailbox, etc.
- Organization of logistics for office shipments, couriers and postage
- Front office reception support, welcoming visitors, answering and redirecting calls
- Making travel & accommodation arrangements ensuring compliance with company policies
- Maintenance of address, project and photo databases
- Event management: team events and Board of Director meetings in Switzerland, customer trainings in Europe
- Team registration and organizing a smooth equipment delivery for exhibitions
- Support in various online and offline marketing activities
- Credit card expense controlling, time sheet and staff holiday monitoring
- Processing payments in E-banking
- HR support in recruitment and staff induction
- Participation in projects and ad-hoc tasks to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Professional certificate/degree in commercial/business administration and/or related field (e.g. “KV Abschluss”)
- At least 3 years prior professional business administrative experience, event management experience is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken German and English, additional languages are an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Excellent organizational and reporting skills with attention to detail
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, customer-oriented and smart appearance
- Collaborative team player with a solution orientation mind-set and strong work ethic
An interesting, challenging and varied work environment with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, pension scheme and on-the-job training. Flat hierarchy, open and transparent communication are a part of our modern company culture.
Interested to apply?
Are you looking forward to join a dynamic international team? Please apply with your CV and cover letter to Anna Ingold email@example.com
As the BBR Network is a global organisation, opportunities may arise in almost any part of the world. There are BBR Network Members in some 50 countries and from, time-to-time, they need to recruit well-qualified engineers to join their local teams. Contact details are available for all offices on our BBR Worldwide Locations map.